Scraping of Publicly Available LinkedIn Profile Information
Project Title: Scraping of Publicly Available LinkedIn verified Profile Information
I am picking up an email discussion which a client of mine has been having with you regarding the scraping of publicly available data and verify it with LinkedIn profile information. In an effort to confirm what is needed and move things along, I have summarized the requirements below.
Search filters for data verification in LinkedIn profiles…
– Current Company: All
– Relationship: All LinkedIn Members
– Location: United Kingdom
– Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
– Profile Language: English
– Search Phrase 1: Energy (4,030 results)
– Search Phrase 2: Oil and Gas (3,012 results)
The requirement will involve the de-duplication of common records which appear against both search phrases. Each set of profile information will include the search phase against which it appeared.
The information required from the profile is as follows…
– First Name
– Last Name
– Job Title
– Company Website URL
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– LinkedIn Profile URL
I have some specific questions which also need addressing in your response…
– Are you able to backfill the email address records where the email address doesn’t exist in the profile
– Can it be worked out based on the Company Website URL, known emailing domain for that company and their common email address format?
– This may need to be a relatively manual process so when providing timeframes and costs, please distinguish between the standard scraping and this additional backfill request
– Are you able to get around LinkedIn’s limit of 100-700 profile views?
– It would be good to know how, but if you prefer to keep this to yourself, that is OK
– We just need you to confirm that you are aware of the profile view limits on a single LinkedIn account and that you can get around these
– Is there any more information on the profile which can be gathered for not much additional cost?
I look forward to your response. Please can you provide a total cost (separating the standard scraping from the additional backfill), payment terms and a timeframe estimate for completion.
Assuming this exercise is successful, we would look to role this out to many more profile in more countries. The client is currently active in 40+ countries.
For smililar work requirement feel free to email us on email@example.com.