Extracting Health Insurance Provider Directory Data
Project Title: Extracting Health Insurance Provider Directory Data
Looking to scrape a health insurance provider directory.
The website is https://www.uhc.com/find-a-physician
The exact steps are as follows:
1. Navigate to https://www.uhc.com/find-a-physician
2. Click Find a Medicare Physician (https://connect.werally.com/county-plan-selection/uhc.mnr/zip)
3. Enter a zip code (this would need to iterate through the attached sample provider list, specifically the Provider_Business_Mailing_Address_Postal_Code column)
4. On next screen, if multiple plans, select no preference. Otherwise select only plan available.
5. Iterate through attached sample provider list for those by zip code and enter first name and last name (e.g. Mary Rath)
6. Verify the In-Network status green checkbox . HTML is In-Network.
7. Store results of whether in network or out of network or not found in a CSV.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I don’t have a skype ID.
For similar work requirements feel free to email us on email@example.com.